Tuesday, November 8, 2011

  Am I proud of my country


Why are you or why are you not proud of your country? I am proud of my country because it gives me safety. The United States is one of the top ten wanted countries to live in. In the listing of the ten United States is number seven.
            The military gives us are safety which are the men and women who protect the country. With the safety of the country we don’t have to worry. The United States is the one of the top ten of the safest countries, also it is safe in homes and other places to so you know you are safe.
I am proud of my country because it has freedom. With freedom we can talk freely also known as the freedom of speech. We also have the freedom of religion, so that anybody can believe in their own god. The best freedom of all is the freedom to go anywhere.  With this freedom we can go to any country, and travel around the world to see as much as you want. Last of all we have the freedom of will, so we can try new things.
I am proud of my country because of the technology that we have. With the technology we can test people if there are sick. The doctors can create new vaccine and find cures for cancer, Also it gives people entertainment and fun things to do. Technology also gives kids learning activities and teaches new skills to do. With so much everything gets more and more advanced every day. The best thing about technology is all of the new ideas people come up with, and the things they make just one little idea.
The united states is a good country to live in so I would choose it, And that is why you would want to live in the great united states.


My essay was hard but it is very good. The best thing about it was thinking of why I love my country. The hardest thing was putting it in word of why I like my country. The essay was hard to do but it was worth it.
                                                                   ; Author’s note
                                                     


           

No comments:

Post a Comment