Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Am a God

Authors note: I think this is my best short story

My name is Anthony. I have seven gold cars and live on mount Olympus. I am a god! I am the one who decides what people do how they do it and when. When people pray I am the who decides if it come true. The day there time is up I am the one who is there, and when it is time to start a new one I am there. I do have helpers but only for little things such as the tooth fairy, saint nick, cupid, Easter bunny. Yes they are all real to. Just as they are and I am there is always the bad one. He is the devil the who makes nightmares and stormy days.

Most storms are made by me when they need plants watered or there are bad fires. I was the one who created them and all they ever want is more. They destroy nature and each other. Violence is all they ever know when two people want the same thing. I think I should start all over again. Make better people that care about others and the planet. You know what that is what I am going to do.

Today I will send fire destroying everything making it all better. Restarting life as we know it making it a better place. Know they all will know how the earth feels. They are finally all gone now is when I will start over. Using every bit of energy to make them better. giving them all a part of my soul. Making them all like me and maybe one day defeating the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment