Monday, October 8, 2012

I Did Not Wet Myself



Have you ever gotten something to drink in a big cup. When you try to get a drink you accidently spill it. It spill right in your lap and looks like you peed on yourself. Well that is exactly what happened to me.
I was at a family thanksgiving party. It was at my aunt Debbie’s. I am getting reading to sit down to eat. I ask, “if I could go and get a drink from the kitchen”. My aunt said, “ yes but be quick about we are ready to eat”. I went to the kitchen got the milk and a cup it was huge. I poured the milk in the cup.
I got a drink and spilled the milk on myself. When I looked down it was right in front. I got a rag and tried to dry it off. It help a little but it still looked wet. I tried to use some paper towels. They did not do anything at all. I started to panic thinking everyone would laugh at me. So I sat in the kitchen waiting for my mom to look for me. I did not want to walk out in the dining room.
My aunt called me into the kitchen to eat. I told her that I could not. So my mom came into the kitchen to see why. I showed her the spot where I spilt the milk.  She tried to dry it off and I said it, “won’t work” and it did not.  She wanted me to come out of the kitchen to the room to change. I refused to leave at all. She asked “why” and I said they would laugh at me if they saw.
She took off her jacket and tied it around my waist. Then walked me to the room we were staying in. She brought out clean pants and I put them on. Eventually I decided that I would go and eat. Everyone patiently waited for me to sit down. I sat down we said prayer and we ate. Then for some strange reason I thought what if I spill the gravy in my lap what would I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment